What's cooler than a countdown timer for a big event that's coming up! It could be a conference, or just your sunday service.
We got just the feature for that: the countdown timer.
The countdown timer can be set up to repeat daily, weekly, monthly or even yearly. Or just countdown once.
Here's how you can create your own:
- Make sure you're logged in to the console and go the 'Home Screen'
- Click the 'add' button next to components
- Choose 'countdown timer' from the list
- The first thing you'll see are some styling and spacing options that you adjust to make it look just the way you want.
- To setup the timer, click the 'add' button next to dates, this will allow you to add a date to your countdown timer.
- By default the first date will be set to the next Sunday at 10am and will repeat weekly
If your event starts at a different time or date, click the calendar icon to bring up the date-time picker. This will allow you to change the date and time of the countdown.
On the dropdown you can change the repeat to none, daily, weekly, monthly or yearly depending on how often the event repeats itself.
Let's say you want a countdown for 2 sunday morning services (9 am and 11am) and a wednesday evening youth service, you can add 2 more dates to it by clicking the 'add' button and setting the dates and the times appropriately.
It will look something like this:
The countdown timer is smart enough to realize that one event has passed and will count down to the closest event after that.
- Click done until you reach the home page, click save and go live and your countdown timer will be counting down when you open the app